Thursday 11 January 2018

Read The News Behind The Fake Parsvnath Developers Scam

Parsvnath Developers scam is trending a lot these days, some of my friends in the property industry told me about it. They said the company was a prime player and has always delivered. I had invested in a 3BHK scheme under Parsvnath label by their recommendation.
I completely ignored the Parsvnath scam as I was looking at the big picture and the past record of the company’s projects. To be honest, I was a little scared as to put my life’s saving at risk is too much to ask. But was is life without risks, not a life at all. People try to discourage my decision till now but I believe in myself. And by seeing the recent interview of the company’s chairman made me even more confident. As he mentioned that they will deliver all their projects in the next 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.