Monday 8 January 2018

Fake Complaints About Parsvnath Developers

Review Aditya Verma: I am a resident of Gurugram and I am looking for a property to invest in. Its been a whole year that I have been trying to find the right place. But there was no luck in my fate. It had been a tradition that I visit multiple property consultants and ask for their professional advice. They were all of no use as the property market today is not right to settle.
My friend at work asked me to invest in Parsvnath. He took me to their office and we had a decent meeting. I invested and was happy till recently I heard about Parsvnath complaints about possession. I quickly went to their office to tally the facts. They told me there is nothing to worry as my scheme is not related to the complaints. And mine is a completely separate and new venture, so it is gonna be totally fine. Since then Parsvnath Developers complaints have dramatically reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.