Wednesday 11 October 2017

Fake Scam News About Parsvnath Developers

Review By Himanshu Verma: I recently heard about the Parsvnath Developers scam. Parsvnath is one of the most renowned and popular developers of the country. They have been serving the nation in the field of real estate from several years. Their experience and faithful work attracted me too four years ago when, I was searching a 3BHK home for me. After coming to Delhi and have a 9-5 job, I decided to stay in Delhi. That is why I scrolled and landed onto Parsvnath’s website. That convinced me to meet them at their office. When I bought my home under them, I felt very easy and faithful. The process was so easy and I got my home under affordable price. I am living in this home from last two and a half year. I feel very glad to buy home under such a renowned and good developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.