Friday 6 October 2017

Fake Fraud News About Parsvnath Developers

Review By Ashish Kapoor: I am a resident of Ghaziabad and I have been living here from last three years. I bought my flat from Parsvanath developers and feel lucky as I have not faced any kind of problem while buying the flat and after that. I have recently been said that there are some issues going on such as Parsvnath Fraud.


Issues are said to be related to some fraud. I am not aware of the full issue but I believe that they serve good property and I had a great experience with them. I always recommend Parsvanath developers to others who are willing to buy property for any good purpose because my faith is still strong and safe.

Thus any kind of allegations on Parsvanath developers are not affecting me. My experience is much better then such news because when I was in trouble this was the ultimate solution for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.