Wednesday 6 September 2017

Read The Fake Parsvnath Developers Scam News

Review By Abhishek Khurana: Few days earlier, we booked a flat with Parsvnath developers and believe me the flat was full of basic amenities. When we paid partial payment, then we came to know about Parsvnath scam. Sky fell on top of us. I thought all my money invested is gone! I went to them and I enquired about this scam. Later I found that news to be false and the source of that news was not authentic. I was relieved and I thanked my stars. Today, I have moved in my new apartment and it is a perfect place for me. My family is very happy and we are feeling a lot of gratitude for them. I think I am going to refer all my near and dear ones about Parsvnath developers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.