Tuesday 11 July 2017

Fake Scam News About Parsvnath Developers

Review By Aarav Mehra: When I first heard about the latest Parsvnath scam, I was shocked with the amount of negativity one has spread about the company. To tell everyone the truth, I purchased residential property from this builder some five years back. At that time, since I couldn’t afford a posh apartment, I chose to go for a sophisticated yet affordable 2BHK flat. While there are some posh and high-class apartments in my society, but to my amazement, I couldn’t ever find out the difference between the two.

Be it the quality of the apartment or the facilities I am getting, everything is nothing less than a dream. Moreover, I sometimes stay out of the city because of my work commitments. And, when I leave my family behind, the stress of their safety never hovered over me, thanks to the security prevailing in the environment. While going through the scandal, I also read about their obscure and concealed behavior towards their clients. But, throughout my period of dealing with them, I never felt any such thing. Parsvnath Developers is one of the superior and trustworthy builder companies in the entire North India and I would recommend it to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.