Tuesday 9 May 2017

Fake Scam News ABout Parsvnath Developers

Review By Sushant Singh: I was looking forward to buy a flat when my friend told me about Parsvnath developers. I visited the actual construction site and I was impressed with the way they were carrying out their work. They looked thoroughly professional. I saw the sample flat and I decided to buy a 3 BHK apartment.

Few days later I came across this news of scam by Parsvnath. I was horrified! I could not believe it and decided to verify. To my utter relief, I found that news to be a hoax. 

I recently received my flat and I am happy that the fit and finish is nearly identical to what I saw in the sample flat. They have been very meticulous in handing over the apartment to me. Their professionalism has left a good impression of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.